Hi Garry...

Thanks for your kind words..

And thanks again for helping me to test it out..!

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

http://hem.bredband.net/1020427g9r/Tutorials/FootBall_Modeling_Tut.zip
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )

Hi Stef :

 This is an awesome tute ! (the one that I proof-read)

  It's also an excellent example of the kind of power
that does actually lay at the heart of RS3D . Once you
do this tutorial and end up with the Soccer Ball you
will be completely amazed at how many shortcuts and
how many keyboard controls there are for releasing
this awesome modeling power .

All quite useless to the newbie or average user ,
however , prior to this elaborate tutorial .

  oh well

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net