V6 looks good :

 The FBX support looks like a great idea , as well as Realflow
support . The ability to load a series of .obj's would be nice
too . That way we could import any external simulation program's
created objects and render them in Realsoft .

I have the fully functional demo of Realflow but no way to get the
water objects into RS . Blender has a javascript object series im-
port module but I think RS has a much better interface and renderer .

 Here's one that slipped through . Remember that old bug where
setting Texture Quality to 'None' resulted in a 512MB setting
instead ? Fixed , but still there when your object's texture
is an Image Object . (Property Window/Wire)

studio