Wow Arjo, very realistic! The Plant tool is so sophisticated that we're now
using RS as a plant generator to use in other software (which sw did you use to
render this, if I may ask?).
Can't wait to see the animation!

The only problem is the typical boring Dutch landscape ;)

-Mark

  Hi,

  First time I used the trees in a real project.

  www.xs4all.nl/~joly/temp/road.jpg

  The road behind the trees and the viaduct are new, but that's not so
important here.

  I'm curious what you think about my trees. They're a bit low poly on purpose,
as I needed many and had to use them outside Realsoft.

  I'll show an animation in which they are used later on. There's some
technical discussion about the road I have to wait for.

  Arjo.