Arjo Rozendaal wrote:
Hi,

First time I used the trees in a real project.

www.xs4all.nl/~joly/temp/road.jpg

The road behind the trees and the viaduct are new, but that's not so
important here.

I'm curious what you think about my trees. They're a bit low poly on
purpose, as I needed many and had to use them outside Realsoft.

I'll show an animation in which they are used later on. There's some
technical discussion about the road I have to wait for.

Arjo.
Arjo,
Looks very good and convincing. Just enough variation.

Could I trouble you to tell a bit more about the components of the image; are these render instances or all separate trees, if it is rendered in RS what method? Anything else worth mentioning?

Thank you for sharing,
Zaug