My computer died 1 1/2 months ago, then my remaining netbook died also (it will be back in a couples of week). So it's difficult to progress when most of my time is reinstalling windows, softwares and waiting to transfer data from backups.

God news is I have a brand new computer on the credit card.

The decision to switch to full OpenGL (GLFW) will put me behind again for a minimum of one month. It's worth it because already the few experiments shows great deal of improvement in drawing quality and speed.
Also GLFW is really OS independent.

My main concern is that the way CombadZ display 3D objects is something difficult to do because we always see the background of the interface, even in "filled mode". And openGL is new for me.

www.CombadZ.com
Jean-Sebastien Perron