Didnt see anything in your initial post that indicated that you needed really fast help..
if you had, I might had been faster in offering help...

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

I am sorry about not trying the answers.
By the time I got an answer, I already chose to use another technique.
Do not have the time to test it and report right now.

And I don't have the time to report the  bugs right now.

It's the last time I use RS for animation because my software will be ready and debugged next time. I will continue to use RS but for other things like modeling and special effects.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws