On 03/13/18 13:59, Richard Weinberger wrote:
Am Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 14:24:23 CET schrieb Geert Uytterhoeven:
Hi Richard,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Richard Weinberger <rich...@nod.at> wrote:
Am Montag, 12. März 2018, 16:10:45 CET schrieb Brandeburg, Jesse:
Is the list working for everyone?
I got this mail...  BTW Sourceforge had a major datacenter issue over the
last few weeks, not sure if that broke something along the way.
Hmm, I got this mail only because you CC'ed me. I don't see it in my
mailinglist inbox.

We should bite the bullet and migrate way from sf.net, finally.
Any volunteers?
You can ask DaveM to create a list at vger.
Yes, or infradead.org.
The bigger problem is migrating all users.

Maybe there is a way to extract a list of subscribers from
lists.sourceforge.net. Jeff made me project admin some time ago, maybe I can
exhume that account.

Or we are rude and expect everyone to re-subscribe to the new UML list.
That way we might lose 99% of all subscribers but at least the 1% is
interested in UML for sure. ;-)

+1

Thanks,
//richard