On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 15:24 +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:
[...]
> I checked, migrating is not an option.
> sourceforge has hacked mailman to hide member mail addresses:
> "As a result of the latest electronic messaging and privacy requirements
> around the world, SourceForge has implemented a number of changes that affect

Details please, sf.net.
Otherwise the motivation is very probably a completely different one.

> email privacy. One part of this is that it is no longer possible for project
> admins to view the member emails of their mailing lists."

As absurd as it can get if an ML admin isn't allowed to see the email
addresses on his/her list.

It seems sf.net wants to be abandoned in general ....

Just create the new - better - list/s and send subscription
information!

MfG,
        Bernd
--