Keith,

How can I configure Accumulo to use local file system???

On 09/17/2015 01:11 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
Would you be able to provide more informaiton about your use case? Was wondering if other solutions could be of use, like configuring regular Accumulo to use the local filesystem. This can be done, but care needs to be taken to make walogs work correctly. If interested I could provide more info about this configuration.