Hi Matt,

What version of Accumulo are you using? Figuring out why those transactions aren't automatically get removed is something else we would want to look into.

It sounds like these transactions are just vestigial (not actually running), so I wouldn't think that they would affect current bulk loads.

I believe you could just stop the Master and remove the corresponding nodes in ZooKeeper (as that's where the txns are stored and `fate print` is reading from), but I would defer to Keith for confirmation first :)

Dickson, Matt MR wrote:
*UNOFFICIAL*

When running 'fate print -t IN_PROGRESS' to list fate transactions there
are approximately eight orphaned locks listed as:
txid: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx locked: [R:+default]
I'm looking into these because bulk ingests are failing and there are a
lot of CopyFailed transactions in the fate lock list. Could these
orphaned locks block further bulk ingests and is there a way to kill them?
When I run 'fate fail xxxxxxxx' it states there is no fate transaction
associated with the transaction id.
Thanks advance,
Matt