Ensure that the Tracer service is running on the node(s) specified in ${ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR}/tracers

Likely, this process died because it didn't have permission to create and write to the trace table. To fix that, you need to grant permissions to the trace user to create tables or create the table by hand and then grant read/write permission to the trace user.