Great, glad that was it.

What "custom ones" are you referring to? The shell commands you shared earlier or something else?

On 8/23/18 12:35 PM, Jonathan Yom-Tov wrote:
Thanks!

You were right, the tracer process was misconfigured. Now I can see some traces like major compactions but all my custom ones are not written to the trace table. My user is root, table is trace and I have Table.READ, Table.WRITE on the trace table. Any ideas on what could be causing this?