Hi,

I am working with an accumulo instance that has over time collected quite a
few old and invalid entries in the replication table. Some rows correspond
to files that no longer exist, others are for tables that no longer exist,
and still others are for tables that no longer have replication targets
configured. I am curious if there are any unadvertised utilities or best
practices for maintaining the replication table when making schema or
config changes?

For the final case, tables that no longer have replication targets defined,
I have tried just removing the replication table entries, but they continue
to be recreated even though the table definitely does not have any
replication targets defined (as evidenced by the continuous log warnings
that No configured targets for table with ID <id>). What am I missing to
ensure those are cleaned up permanently?

Best,
Scott