There are no unadvertised utilities for maintaining replication
entries. The replication feature in Accumulo has not been maintained
since its inclusion, and there are many outstanding bugs such as
these. It is because of these that we intend to mark it as deprecated
in 2.1. I would strongly advise against relying on this feature, and
consider alternatives to replicating via a pre-ingest pipeline rather
than using Accumulo itself to handle your replication.

That said, what you've been doing to remove replication entries is
probably a correct action, but you'll probably need to restart the
cluster for the configuration changes to take effect so they don't
keep getting recreated.

If you have any log messages, especially with stack traces, we may be
able to help further, but please note that there has been little
interest in maintaining this feature to this point, and few people
have expertise on this code. So, help may be limited.