Hi,

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM, <user-digest-h...@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> Lewis,
>
> Looks like you put in a patch for this Bug and rolled back ,

Yep my fix was not the correct one and IIRC removed all spaces and tab's.
This was not desired at all and broke tests as well!

> you also commented on JIRA that you want to only replace spaces after the
> first space and need a regex pattern for that . Is that the only reason you
> rolled the changes back for this bug?

Yes this is all that should need to be done here.

> If that's not the case ,can you please let me know what changes need to be
> made and I ll be more than happy to do that . I need some guidance from you
> with regards to what changes need to be made.

If you are able to fork the code and send a pull request then I will make
best efforts to review, test and commit ASAP. I am keen to get this one
sorted out.

> Another unrelated question with regards to the 0.8.0 distribution is that
> there is no embedded server distributed anymore or atleast not in 0.8.0 ,
> why has this been removed. It was a handy jar that you can just untar and
> run out of the box.
>

> This was an error or my part as release manager for the 0.8.0 release.
We will certainly be releasing the above artifacts in the next version of
Apache Any23. I agree with what you are saying and it is a shame that we
did not release the artifact.

Thanks
Lewis