All,

First, I wish to sincerely thank Jake Farrell who stepped up to lead this
project at a very critical time and has been a great champion of the
project. We wouldn't still be here without your contributions Jake, thank
you.

Second, I wanted to inform the community that yesterday the Apache board
approved my nomination to be the new PMC Chair for Aurora.

I appreciate and am grateful for the trust that the PMC has been placed in
me and I hope folks will join me in continuing to keep this awesome project
alive.

Looking forward to our release of 0.22.0.

-Renan