Thanks folks, looking forward to continue serving the community!

Very happy to step up so that the project can continue to exist and though
our releases may slow down, I hope development and contributions continue
to tick up a bit.

My thanks also go out to Stephan Erb for helping this community stay
afloat.
He has been a staple of this community for a long time and has been a major
factor in keeping this project alive.
Hope I saved you some bi-monthly paperwork by doing this Stephan :).

-Renan