Hi Dan,

As far as I know, there is no official Avro NuGet package. I have made some
recent NuGet package releases under the blachniet.Avro package ID
<https://www.nuget.org/packages/blachniet.Avro/>. These packages are
generated from my fork of the Avro project (
https://github.com/blachniet/avro) which includes some C# improvements
including support for .NET Standard. You can see some of the other
changes/fixes that I've implemented in the release notes:
https://github.com/blachniet/avro/releases (*blachniet.Avro-** tags).

Brian

--

Brian Lachniet