By "cannot run normally" do you mean you get an exception? We recently had
a bug on master in which streaming pipelines containing `ParDo` with
multiple outputs ran into `NullPointerException`. This was fixed here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2029
Is this what you're facing? If so does pulling master and rebuilding help?