As promised (but with some delay): the recording
<http://bit.ly/SecondApacheBeamMeetupLondonRecording> of our second Beam
meetup in London! Enjoy :-)

--

*Matthias Baetens*

*datatonic | data power unleashed*

office +44 203 668 3680  |  mobile +44 74 918 20646

Level24 | 1 Canada Square | Canary Wharf | E14 5AB London

We've been announced
<https://blog.google/topics/google-cloud/investing-vibrant-google-cloud-ecosystem-new-programs-and-partnerships/>
as
one of the top global Google Cloud Machine Learning partners.