Somehow missed this thread. This is awesome, thanks for the recording and
slides!

+Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>  Would like to add a correction
about SDF though: the slides say that SDF is only implemented in direct
runner - but actually it's been implemented in the Dataflow Streaming
runner for over half a year (since Beam 2.1.0), and is successfully used in
production by a number of large customers via the Watch transform and
transforms such as TextIO.read().watchForNewFiles() (all available since
Beam 2.2.0). Limited Flink support is also about to be added (
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/4639)