Thanks. Really appreciate it.CheersAmir-

      From: amir bahmanyari <amirto...@yahoo.com>
 To: "user@beam.incubator.apache.org" <user@beam.incubator.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:51 PM
 Subject: TextIO().Read pipeline implementation question

Hi Colleagues,I have no problem reading through TextIO() & processing, all by
default behavior.p.apply(TextIO.Read.from("/tmp/LRData.dat"))
.apply("PseduLRDoFn", ParDo.of(new DoFn<String, String>() {
I want to change this logic like the following:
- Start executing TextIo().Read but before reading anything yet- Sleep for a
random no of seconds between 5 & 15- Wake-up- Read the records from the file
(for the time-stamps) while TextIo().Read was sleep- Process records- Back to
putting TextIo() to sleep for  a random no of seconds between 5 & 15 and
continue til end of the file is reached
I appreciate your suggestions and/or if you can point me to an
example.Cheers+thanksAmir-