Cool. I’m really happy to see people leveraging community works to build up
its software  stack. It seems that you are using a bigtop packages only.
Any reason you didn’t choose provisioner and puppet? Your feedback can help
us polish the feature further.

BTW, although we welcome any bigtop related stuffs to be posted here. Using
the announce tag is not appropriate. People May misunderstand that the
message is sent by Bigtop PMC.

Riccardo Murri <riccardo.mu...@uzh.ch>於 2018年4月5日 週四,上午2:59寫道: