Hi Chris,

Sorry about the delay. I should probably take some time to look into what
the exact issue is but here are my initial thoughts.

If you are just after a regex that will match /bloodhound/login you could
experiment with just using /bloodhound/login in that location. If it turns
out it is better to keep some of the flavour of what the original
LocationMatch is attempting, the next obvious thing would be to try
/bloodhound/([^/]+/)?login or something that allows for 0 or 1 matches of
the whole section.

It is quite possible that this is a mistake in our documentation and the
intention of the match is so that you can serve a set of trac projects such
that the [^/]+ is matching the trac project while we are only really
intending there to be a single trac project (with one or more bloodhound
products).

I'll have to investigate a bit further but I hope that is of some use.

Cheers,
    Gary