Chris,

That is great to hear! I'll still need to look into this further of course
​to see if there is an appropriate fix for our documentation. It might also
be nice for us to add specific notes for installing with LDAP but I'll need
to get a test setup for that. Thanks for prompting all this!

Cheers,
    Gary
​