Hello,

Our system (not Cassandra) have backup cluster in different datacenter in case
of primary cluster unavailability or for software upgrades.
100% of traffic goes to primary cluster. We switch 100% traffic to backup
cluster in case above for a short time, then when issues are resolved, traffic
is switched back to primary.

We'd like to have primary and backup Cassandra clusters in different
datacenters for the same reasons.
We do not want to have a high traffic between primary and backup datacenters.

Now the questions:

1. How to sync Cassandra clusters (backup<->primary) with minimal traffic?
2. How to configure Cassandra in such case?

Thanks,

Viktor