Can you provide some details of the data returned from you do the =
get_range() ? It will be interesting to see the raw bytes returned for =
the keys. The likely culprit is a change in the encoding. Can you also =
try to grab the bytes sent for the key when doing the single select that =
fails.=20

You can grab these either on the client and/or by turing on the logging =
the DEBUG in conf/log4j-server.properties

Thanks
Aaron