On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Janne Jalkanen
<janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com> wrote:
> OK, so what's the worst case here? Data loss? Bad performance?

Low performance is for sure a side effect. I can't comment on data
loss (and I'm curious about as well) because it depends on how data
off of an out-of-order sstable was being indexed and served prior to
Cassandra 1.1.1 (that the bug became apparent) which is essential for
counter repairs, for example.

-- Omid