I see from your read and write count that your nreldata CF has nearly equal
number of reads as writes.  I would expect that disabling your bloom filter
is going to hurt your read performance quite a bit.

Also, beware that disabling your bloom filter may also cause tombstoned
rows to never be deleted, so if you delete all columns explicitly or use
TTL, your data may grow more than your expect.

-Bryan