Pseudo code :

GregorianCalendar gc = new GregorianCalendar();
DateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat( "yyyyMMddhhmm');
String reversekey = df.format(gc);

set mycolumnfamily['myrow']['mycolumn'] = 'myvalue';
set myreverseindex['$reversekey]['myrow'] = '';

Under rapid insertion this makes hot-spots. Not an easy way around
that other then sharding the reverse index.