Hi,

I have JNA (cassandra only complains about obsolete version - Obsolete
version of JNA present; unable to read errno. Upgrade to JNA 3.2.7 or later
- I have stock centos version 3.2.4).

Usage of separate CFs for each test run is difficult to set up.

Can you please elaborate on the specials of truncate?

regards,
Ondřej Černoš