You seem to be well aware that you're not looking at using Cassandra for
what it is designed for (which obviously imply you'll need to expect
under-optimal behavior), so I'm not going to insist on it.

As to how you could achieve that, a relatively simple solution (that do not
require writing your own partitioner) would consist in using 2 datacenters
(that obviously don't have to be real physical datacenter), to put the one
that should have it all in one datacenter with RF=1 and to pull all other
nodes in the other datacenter with RF=0.

As Janne said, you could still have hint being written by other nodes if
the one storage node is dead, but you can use the system
property cassandra.maxHintTTL to 0 to disable hints.

--
Sylvain