Sylvain,

I am trying ccm to install and it does from source directory, I have tried
2.0.4/3/2/1 and 1.2.15, all of them are reporting the same failure after
127 records inserted.

I am using 1.56.34 and 1.56.38 client both reports the same issue.

Is something wrong with the client or the server, none of the server logs
show any error.

Thanks,
Yogi