I was always kind of annoyed that the datastax RPMs made me force-install
other java distros to satisfy RPM dependencies.  Then I did some research
and while I'm still annoyed, at least I'm sympathetic.

See http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/2941 for the mess that has
been created regarding java JRE dependencies.

--
*Ken Hancock *| System Architect, Advanced Advertising
SeaChange International

Office: +1 (978) 889-3329 | [image: Google Talk:]
ken.hanc...@schange.com | [image:
Skype:]hancockks | [image: Yahoo IM:]hancockks [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenhancock>

[image: SeaChange International]
 <http://www.schange.com/>This e-mail and any attachments may contain
information which is SeaChange International confidential. The information
enclosed is intended only for the addressees herein and may not be copied
or forwarded without permission from SeaChange International.