> The Cassandra Summit Bootcamp, Sep 12-13, immediately following the Summit,
> might be interesting for potential contributors.
I’ll be there to help people get started. Looking forward to it.

While DS are the biggest contributor in time and patches, there are several
other well known people and companies contributing and committing.

IMHO level of community activity and support over the last 5ish years has been
and will continue to be critical to the success of Cassandra, both Apache and
DSE. Which is a polite way of saying there is *always* something an individual
can do to contribute to the health of the project.

Cheers
Aaron
Aaron Morton
New Zealand