>> - Use a keyspace per customer
> These effectively amount to the same thing and they both fall foul to the
> limit in the number of column families so do not scale.

But then you can scale by moving some of the customers to a new cluster
easily. If you keep everything in a single keyspace or - worse - if you do
your multitenancy by prefixing row keys with customer ids of some kind, it
won't be that easy, as you wrote later in your e-mail.

M.

Kind regards,
MichaƂ Michalski,
michal.michal...@boxever.com