Hi,
Thanks for your "tip" it looks that something changed - I still don't know
if it is ok.

My nodes started to do more compaction, but it looks that some compactions
are really slow.
In IO we have idle, CPU is quite ok (30%-40%). We set compactionthrouput to
999, but I do not see difference.

Can we check something more? Or do you have any method to monitor progress
with small files?

Regards