On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 8:17 AM, oleg yusim <olegyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for encouraging me, I kind of grew a bit desperate. I'm security
> person, not a Cassandra expert, and doing security assessment of Cassandra
> DB, I have to rely on community heavily. I will put together a composed
> version of all my previous queries, will title it "Security assessment
> questions" and will post it once again.

Oleg,

I'll apologize in advance if my answer will sound initially harsh. I've
been following your questions (mostly because I find them interesting), but
I've never jumped to answer any of them as I confess not knowing the
purpose of your research/report makes me caution (e.g. are you doing this
for your current employer evaluating the future use of the product? are you
doing this for an analyst company? are you planning to sell this report?
etc. etc).

--
Bests,

Alex Popescu | @al3xandru