Jack,

Appreciate the links. As I mentioned, I looked over both DSE and Cassandra
sets of documentation, and ran some experiments on my Cassandra
installation. What I'm bringing here is something I couldn't find
definitive answer for in any of the above-mentioned sources.

For instance, regarding logging, here are questions I have:

1)  Identity-based logging (we investigated it in another thread and I got
"not supported" as an answer)
2)  Logging source and destinations (server and client IP)
3)  Logging connections and disconnections - same
4)  Logging hostname
5)  Ability to automatically shut down in case if it ran out of space to
store logs?
6)  Ability to automatically overwrite audit logs in case if no more space
is available (oldest first) ?

Thanks,

Oleg