I see the sstablemetadata tool as far back as 1.2.19 (in tools/bin).

Sean Durity
From: Anishek Agarwal [mailto:anis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:37 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: High Bloom filter false ratio

Looks like that sstablemetadata is available in 2.2 , we are on 2.0.x do you
know anything that will work on 2.0.x

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Anishek Agarwal
<anis...@gmail.com<mailto:anis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks Jeff, Awesome will look at the tools and JMX endpoint.

our settings are below originated from the jira you posted above as the base.
we are running on 48 core machines with 2 SSD disks of 800 GB each .

MAX_HEAP_SIZE="6G"

HEAP_NEWSIZE="4G"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseParNewGC"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:SurvivorRatio=6"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=4"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=70"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseTLAB"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+AggressiveOpts"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseCompressedOops"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeRemark"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:ConcGCThreads=48"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:ParallelGCThreads=48"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:-ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+UseGCTaskAffinity"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs"

# earlier value 131072

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:ParGCCardsPerStrideChunk=32678"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:CMSScheduleRemarkEdenSizeThreshold=104857600"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:CMSRescanMultiple=32678"

JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -XX:CMSConcMarkMultiple=32678"

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Jeff Jirsa