To me following three looks on higher side:
SSTable count: 1289

In order to reduce SSTable count see if you are compacting of not (If using
STCS). Is it possible to change this to LCS?

Number of keys (estimate): 345137664 (345M partition keys)

I don't have any suggestion about reducing this unless you partition your
data.

Bloom filter space used, bytes: 493777336 (400MB is huge)

If number of keys are reduced then this will automatically reduce bloom
filter size I believe.

Jaydeep