Hello,

I have a question regarding consistency Level settings in a multi Data Center
Environment.  What is the preferred CL settings in this scenario for an
immediate consistency , QUORUM or LOCAL_QUORUM ?
If the replication Factor is set to 3  each ( 2 Data Centers) , the QUORUM (
writes/read) waits for 2 consistent response from nodes across the cluster (
out of total 6 replications) , where as LOCAL_QUORUM expects 2 consistent
response from 3 replicas within that LOCAL data Center.  If my above
understanding is correct, does that mean QUORUM doesn't guarantee Immediate
consistency ( in this multi Data Center Scenario) where as LOCAL_QUORUM does
guarantee the immediate consistency.

Thanks & Regards,Hari