We usually use 100 per every 5 minutes.. but you're right.  We might
actually move this use case over to using Elasticsearch in the next couple
of weeks.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com