I was able to see most used partitions but the nodes with less load are
serving more read and write requests for that particular partitions when
compared to nodes with high load, how can i find if these nodes are serving
as co-coordinators for those read and write requests ?? how can i find the
token range for these particular partitions and which node is the primary
for these partition ??

Thanks