The problem with calling it a row store:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Row_(database)

In the context of a relational database
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_database>, a *row*—also called a
record <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_(computer_science)> or tuple
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple>—represents a single, implicitly
structured data <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data> item in a table
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_(database)>. In simple terms, a
database table can be thought of as consisting of *rows* andcolumns
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Column_(database)> or fields
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_(computer_science)>.[1]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Row_(database)#cite_note-1> Each row in a
table represents a set of related data, and every row in the table has the
same structure.

When you have static columns and rows with maps, and lists, it is hard to
argue that every row has the same structure. Physically at the storage
layer they do not have the same structure and logically when accessing the
data they barely have the same structure, as the static column is just
appearing inside each row it is actually not contained in.