unsubscribe

3.10.2016 16:25 tarihinde Edward Capriolo yazdı:
The phrase is defensible, but that is the root of the problem. Take for example a skateboard.

"A skateboard is like a bike because it has wheels and you ride on it."

That is true and defensively true. :) However with not much more text you can accurately describe what it is, as opposed to something it is almost like.

"A skateboard is a thin piece of wood on top of four small wheels that you stand on and ride"

The old sentence Cassandra statement was something to the effect of "with the storage model of big table and the consistency model of dynamo". This accurately described the system and gave reference to specific known quantities (bigtable/dynamo) in which white papers existed for further reading.