Hello -

We’re rolling out a small cluster at my work (2 DCs of 3 nodes each — hosted
on-premises), and my boss has asked us to look into commercial support
offerings.

The main thing we’re looking for is a company that we can call day or night
if/when things go “kaboom” and I can’t figure out what the problem is (ex: an
upgrade fails unexpectedly, weird error messages in the logs, repairs keep
failing, etc).  If they offer their own tested, supported, patched, version of
Cassandra that would be ideal, and certainly management tools like OpsCenter
are a bonus.

The obvious choice here is DataStax, and we’re definitely talking to them.  Are
there any other providers which offer this sort of service?  Maybe Instaclustr?

Thanks.

- Max