No worries.
I added some patches to these tickets after having tested them yesterday
with our production cluster.
I think this will be a huge step for MV stability.

Anybody welcome to post comments on them or give me a review:
CASSANDRA-12888, CASSANDRA-12905, CASSANDRA-12984

Thanks folks!

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer