Hi,

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:46 PM Carlos Rolo <r...@pythian.com> wrote:

> I would not suggest to do that, because the new "Archive" node would be a
> new DC that you would need to build (Operational wise).

Yes, but it is a simple copy of an exists Puppet script in our case and it
works... and the automated clean, cleanup and repair job will be move of
the old keyspaces to the 'Archive' DC without any operational overhead...
hm.

You could also snapshot the old one once it finishes and use SSTableloader
> to push it into your Development DC. This way you have isolation from
> Production. Plus no operational overhead.

I think, this is also an operational overhead... :)

Bye,
Gábor Auth