Hi Anuj,

Thanks for the reply.

1). We are using Cassandra 2.2.8, and our repair commands we are comparing are
"nodetool repair --in-local-dc --partitioner-range” and
"nodetool repair --in-local-dc”
Since 2.2 I believe inc repairs are the default - that seems to be confirmed in
the logs that list the repair details when a repair starts.

2) From looks at a few runsr, on average:
with -pr repairs, each node is approx 6.5 - 8 hours, so a total over the 7
nodes of 53 hours
With just inc repairs, each node ~26 - 29 hours, so a total of 193

3) we currently have two DCs in total, the ‘production’ ring with 7 nodes and
RF=3, and a testing ring with one single node and RF=1 for our single keyspace
we currently use.

4) Yeah that number came from the Cassandra repair logs from an inc repair, I
can share the number reports when using a pr repair later this evening when the
currently running repair has completed.

Many thanks for the reply again,

Chris